Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pin What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was doing an assignment on pinterest and while doing the assignment i was able to create 5
boards that describe me. So here it is.

My first board i created was called Business Attire. The reason why i choose the name is because i like dressing up in suits and i always like trying to what a men should or should not wear in certain events. it's very informal on how to tie a tie, and what shoes or belt to wear with a suit.

My board was called the Carolina Panthers. I created this board because the panthers are my favorite team and I just wanted to have a board representing them.

Best Singers Of All Time- I chose the name of the board because i love gospel music. i have different varieties of artists such as John P. Kee, Rance Allen, Marvin Sapp and Marvin Winians just to name a few.

Top NBA Stars- This board represent the top NBA players and teams current and all time. Like i said in my bio i am a big sports fanatic.

Quotes- I like inspirational Quotes because they have so much meaning and they really come in handy when your going through or just needing a pick me up to go through the day.


PIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment