Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Twitter

I haven't been on twitter since 2011 so I know things have changed. Since rejoining twitter I can tell that I've been missing out on a lot from the changes in society, sports and Entertainment. for example, during my time we were standing up for the flag and now move up 5 yrs later we are asking ourselves what do the Flag stand for now? Twitter is a way of venting out ideas and concerns about what is going on in our world today. we can message friend and connect with people from all over the world but the most importantly, we are able to talk about certain issue in our communities, cities and in the United states.


So for me It's very important to be aware of everything that is going around and speak out and voice my opinion



No comments:

Post a Comment